SMIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2618|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.8066M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SCHMITT INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 10
- SCHMITT INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Oct 9
- Schmitt Industries Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Operating Results GlobeNewswire Oct 4
- SCHMITT INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Oct 4
- Schmitt Industries to Showcase New SBS(R) Balancer Products and CNC Interface Software at EMO Hannover 2013 Show GlobeNewswire Sep 10
- SCHMITT INDUSTRIES INC Financials Aug 22
- Schmitt Industries Announces Annual Meeting Date GlobeNewswire Aug 16
- SCHMITT INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Aug 14
- Schmitt Industries Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Operating Results GlobeNewswire Jul 12
- SCHMITT INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Jul 12
SMIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Schmitt Industries is down 15.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Analogic up 25.74%, and LRAD up 98.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SMIT
Pro Strategies Featuring SMIT
Did Schmitt Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Schmitt Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets computer controlled vibration detection and balancing equipment to the machine tool industry. The Company operates in two segments, Balancer and Measurement.