SMIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1124|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.3442M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News04/06 05:58
Globe Newswire04/03 17:20
|04/03/2015||Earnings||Schmitt Industries Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|01/09/2015||Earnings||Schmitt Industries Inc Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|10/03/2014||Earnings||Q1 2015 Schmitt Industries, Inc. Earnings Results|
|07/11/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 Schmitt Industries, Inc. Earnings Results|
SMIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Schmitt Industries is down 10.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.04%, Electro-Sensors up 7.24%, and Luna Innovations down 8.73%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SMIT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SMIT
Did Schmitt Industries make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Scientific & Technical Instruments
- Company Website: http://www.schmitt-ind.com
- IR Website: http://investor.schmitt-ind.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Oregon
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Oregon
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: May 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: February 28, 2015
- Last Fiscal Year End: May 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Instruments and Related Products Manufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, and Controlling Industrial Process Variables
- NAICS Code: 334513
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Schmitt Industries Inc designs, manufactures and sells computer-controlled vibration detection, balancing and process control systems for the machine tool industry, particularly for grinding machines.
SMIT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SMIT","name")
- Description: =YCI("SMIT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SMIT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SMIT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SMIT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.