SMCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6321|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||750.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||28.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DA Davidson Starts Super Micro Computer (SMCI) at Buy Street Insider Nov 22
- Why Super Micro Computer Shares Plunged Fool Oct 23
- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Guidance Street Insider Oct 22
- Trading Radar for 10/22: Nonfarm Payrolls, Lockheed (LMT), Juniper (JNPR), DuPont (DD) Report Street Insider Oct 21
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Super Micro Computer (SMCI) to Hold Street Insider Oct 16
- SUPER MICRO COMPUTER, INC. Financials Sep 17
- Stock Market News for September 13, 2013 - Market News Zacks Sep 13
- SUPER MICRO COMPUTER, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Sep 11
- Supermicro® Introduces New Technologies for Server and Storage Solutions Supporting Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 v2/1600 v2 Families PR Newswire Sep 10
- Supermicro(R) Introduces New Technologies for Server and Storage Solutions Supporting Intel(R) Xeon(R) Processor E5-2600 v2/1600 v2 Families PR Newswire Sep 10
SMCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Super Micro Computer is up 82.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Juniper Networks up 18.53%, and Nokia up 124.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SMCI
Pro Report PDF for SMCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SMCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SMCI
Did Super Micro Computer make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Super Micro Computer, Inc. provides server technology and green computing innovation services. Its products include storage systems, workstations, blade servers, networking devises, complete rack solutions, subsystems and accessories which can be used by distributors, original equipment manufacturers and end customers to assemble server systems. The company sells its server systems, and server subsystems and accessories through distributors, including value added resellers, system integrators, and original equipment manufacturers, as well as through its direct sales force primarily in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded by Charles Liang, Yih-Shyan Liaw and Chiu-Chu Liu Liang in September 1993 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.