SLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.175|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.68%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.887M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 8:02 am Simulations Plus provides rev guidance above consensus at investor conference Dec 5
- SIMULATIONS PLUS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 5
- Simulations Plus Reports Preliminary Revenues for First Fiscal Quarter FY2014 noodls Dec 5
- SIMULATIONS PLUS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 25
- Simulations Plus Announces Change in Chief Financial Officer Business Wire Nov 22
- Simulations Plus to Present at the LD MICRO Sixth Annual Conference noodls Nov 21
- Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c Street Insider Nov 19
- Simulations Plus reports FDA adds licenses of GastroPlus Oct 15
- U.S. FDA Adds Licenses of GastroPlus™ Software Business Wire Oct 15
- Simulations Plus (SLP) Prelim. Q4 Revs Miss Views Street Insider Sep 9
SLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Simulations Plus is up 28.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Accelrys up 3.25%, and ACI Worldwide up 44.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLP
Pro Strategies Featuring SLP
Did Simulations Plus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Simulations Plus Inc. designs and develop pharmaceutical simulation software to promote cost-effective solutions to a number of problems in pharmaceutical research and in the education of pharmacy and medical students.