SLP Key Stats
- Simulations Plus Software Used in Regulatory Submittals Business Wire May 14
- Reminder - Simulations Plus (SLP) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 2
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Alliance Resource Partners, Alliance Holdings, Roc... Apr 29
- SIMULATIONS PLUS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Apr 28
- Simulations Plus, Inc. (SLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.03; 3% Yield Street Insider Apr 26
- Simulations Plus Announces $0.03/Share Qtr. Dividend Benzinga Apr 26
- InPlay: Simulations Plus increases quarterly dividend to $0.03 per share from $0... Apr 26
- Simulations Plus increases quarterly dividend to 3c per share theflyonthewall.com Apr 26
- Simulations Plus Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend Increase Business Wire Apr 26
- SIMULATIONS PLUS INC Financials Apr 16
SLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Simulations Plus is up 10.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Accelrys up 10.61%, and Mobile Star up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SLP
Pro Report PDF for SLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLP
Did Simulations Plus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?