SLM Key Stats
- Liberty Leads Insurers Higher as Stocks Rise: Johannesburg Mover Jun 18
- [video] GOP Battle on Student Loan Rate Jun 17
- Sallie Mae Appoints Steven McGarry Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance Business Wire Jun 17
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: AT&T, Research in Motion, Telefonica Brasil, ... Jun 17
- Sallie Mae Sheds Student Loan Stake Jun 14
- Sallie Mae Sheds Student Loan Stake - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Sallie Mae Sells Residual Interest in Three Federally Guaranteed Student Loan Tr... Jun 13
- Commit To Buy SLM Corp. At $3, Earn 4.3% Jun 13
- Potential Split Could Create New Opportunities and Increase Shareholder Value Fool Jun 11
- Sallie Mae Suspends Credit Facility Jun 11
SLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SLM is up 57.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Discover Financial Services up 47.32%, and American Express up 34.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SLM
Pro Report PDF for SLM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLM
Did SLM make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SLM Corporation is the nation’s No. 1 financial services company specializing in education. Whether college is a long way off or just around the corner, Sallie Mae turns education dreams into reality for its 25 million customers. With products and services that include college savings programs, scholarship search tools, education loans, tuition insurance, and online banking, Sallie Mae offers solutions that help families save, plan, and pay for college. Sallie Mae also provides financial services to hundreds of college campuses as well as to federal and state governments. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Newark, Delaware.