SLM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.252|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||46.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.497B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Services Industry Lower The Street Dec 12
- Solta Medical (SLTM) R&D VP Yorkey Resigns Street Insider Dec 10
- Sallie Mae files with SEC to split into two companies as planned Reuters Dec 6
- Governor Corbett Joins Sallie Mae to Announce New Jobs in Pennsylvania noodls Dec 6
- Class of 2012 hit with average debt of $29,400 Dec 4
- Sallie Mae Executive Vice President to Present at Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference 2013 on Dec. 10 noodls Dec 4
- Nonbanks servicing student loans come under agency Dec 3
- SLM Corp.'s Floating-Rate Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series B About To Put More Money In Your Pocket Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: American Realty Capital Properties, SLM and Northern Trust Forbes Dec 2
- 5 Long-Term Stock Plays on Consumer Rebound From FBR The Street Dec 2
SLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SLM is up 51.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Nelnet up 40.18%, and Discover Financial up 32.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLM
Pro Report PDF for SLM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLM
Did SLM make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SLM Corporation is the nation’s No. 1 financial services company specializing in education. Whether college is a long way off or just around the corner, Sallie Mae turns education dreams into reality for its 25 million customers. With products and services that include college savings programs, scholarship search tools, education loans, tuition insurance, and online banking, Sallie Mae offers solutions that help families save, plan, and pay for college. Sallie Mae also provides financial services to hundreds of college campuses as well as to federal and state governments. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Newark, Delaware.