SLAB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.338|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-37.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||57.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - XOM, SLAB And WCN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 12
- Silicon Labs Launches Industry’s Most Energy-Friendly, Easiest-to-Use Humidity Sensors Business Wire Dec 4
- Adage Capital Raises Stake in Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (SLAB) to 5.3% Street Insider Nov 27
- Silicon Labs Wins EDN China 2013 Innovation Awards Business Wire Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - MUR, SLAB, FLT, BK And AEIS Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- Silicon Labs Reference Design Helps Developers Get Motors Spinning in Less than Five Minutes noodls Nov 13
- Silicon Labs Reference Design Helps Developers Get Motors Spinning in Less Than Five Minutes noodls Nov 6
- Silicon Labs Waiting To Catch The Next Wave Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Silicon Labs to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences noodls Oct 29
- Silicon Laboratories: Looks To Be A Laggard No More Seeking Alpha Oct 28
SLAB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silicon Laboratories is down 4.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Actions Semiconductor Co. up 61.96%, and Vitesse Semiconductor up 34.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SLAB
Pro Report PDF for SLAB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SLAB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SLAB
Did Silicon Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Silicon Laboratories, Inc. is a mixed signal fabless semiconductor company based in Austin, Texas. The company was founded in 1996 by three veterans from the former Crystal Semiconductor - Nav Sooch, Dave Welland and Jeff Scott. The company's CEO is Necip Sayiner. The company went public in 2000 and has been profitable every quarter since then, up until Q1-2009. Silicon Labs leverages its intellectual property to develop mixed-signal ICs that typically integrate a number of discrete functions on a single CMOS die. The company has leveraged its technology portfolio to expand into a number of large markets. The company has three main businesses: Access, Broadcast and Broad-based.