SKYW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.217|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||64.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.09%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined November 2013 Traffic For SkyWest Airlines And ExpressJet Airlines PR Newswire Dec 6
- Delta Strengthens in Seattle - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- This Airline Has Struck Gold in the Sky Fool Dec 3
- SkyWest Earnings Seen Dipping Dec 2
- SkyWest to Operate Additional United Express Flight from San Luis Obispo to Los Angeles Beginning Dec. 19 noodls Nov 27
- Short Interest Falls 49.6% For SKYW The Street Nov 27
- These Three Airline Stocks Soared Today Nov 12
- SkyWest Flies Into Headaches as America's Largest Regional Airline BusinessWeek Nov 11
- Bombardier, Embraer Seen Vying for SkyWest on MRJ Delay Nov 7
- SkyWest, Inc. Reports Combined October 2013 Traffic For SkyWest Airlines And ExpressJet Airlines PR Newswire Nov 7
SKYW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SkyWest is up 26.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, JetBlue Airways up 59.01%, and United Continental up 80.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SKYW
Pro Report PDF for SKYW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SKYW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SKYW
Did SkyWest make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SkyWest, Inc. is the holding company for three scheduled passenger airline operations and an aircraft leasing company. The company's scheduled passenger airline operations include SkyWest Airlines based in George, Utah, Atlantic Southeast Airlines based in Atlanta, Georgia and ExpressJet Airlines based in Houston, Texas. The SkyWest Airlines operates as United Express, and Delta Connection carriers under contractual agreements with United and Delta. It also operates flights for Alaska under a contractual agreement. SkyWest, Inc. became the parent company of SkyWest Airlines to facilitate the transfer of the sale of Delta Air Lines, Inc. subsidiary, ASA to SkyWest, Inc. The company was founded by J. Ralph Atkin in 1972 and is headquartered in St. George, Utah.