SJM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.285|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||564.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Coffee Prices Affect the Profit in a Cup Fool 7:00 AM
- Wells Fargo downgrade weighs on Smucker shares Dec 5
- Thursday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Dec 5
- The Best Value On Wal-Mart's Grocery Shelf Is Wal-Mart Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/05: (CELG) (KSS) (HK) Upgraded; (XOM) (SJM) (ALKS) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 5
- Why J.M. Smucker Slipped This Morning Fool Dec 5
- J.M. Smucker Might Not Be a Bad Investment Fool Dec 5
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee Street Insider Dec 5
- Nest Your Eggs in Nestle The Street Dec 5
- Investors Should Pucker Up to Smucker The Street Dec 5
SJM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). J.M. Smucker is up 21.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Green Mntn Coffee Roaster up 88.72%, and B&G Foods up 22.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SJM
Pro Report PDF for SJM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SJM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SJM
Did J.M. Smucker make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
J.M. Smucker Co., manufactures & markets food products. Its products are coffee, peanut butter, fruit spreads, shortening and oils, baking mixes & ready-to-spread frostings, canned milk, flour & baking ingredients, juices and beverages.