SIRI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0725|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||468.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Taper Talk Sends Markets Tumbling for Third Straight Day Fool 1:11 PM
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Services Sector Downward The Street 7:02 AM
- Why Sirius XM (SIRI) is Still A Buy The Street 5:51 AM
- It's More Than Music for Jay Z and Cobain The Street 5:00 AM
- Why I'm Buying Sirius XM Fool Dec 11
- The New #21 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component: Sirius XM Holdings The Street Dec 11
- Sirius XM Must Face the Music The Street Dec 11
- Here's What This Billion-Dollar Market Wizard Has Been Buying Fool Dec 10
- Sirius (SIRI) Sees Strong Buying Pressure Street Insider Dec 10
- Sirius XM Radio Inc. (SIRI): Today's Featured Media Laggard The Street Dec 10
SIRI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sirius XM Radio is up 29.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Pandora Media up 237.5%, and Liberty Media up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIRI
Pro Report PDF for SIRI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIRI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIRI
Did Sirius XM Radio make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sirius XM Radio Inc. is an American broadcasting company that provides two satellite radio services (SDARS) operating in the United States, Sirius Satellite Radio and XM Satellite Radio. The company also owns a minority interest in Sirius XM Canada, an affiliate company which provides Sirius and XM service in Canada. The company simulcasts music and selected non-music channels over the Internet; and offers applications to allow consumers to access its Internet services on mobile devices. The company was formerly known as Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. and changed its name to Sirius XM Radio Inc. in August 2008. The company was founded on May 17, 1990 and is headquartered in New York, New York.