SIM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7051|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||119.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/24 15:12
|04/29/2014||Earnings||1Q2014 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.08.|
|02/27/2014||Earnings||4Q2013 Earning Result. Estimate: -0.02.|
|10/25/2013||Earnings||3Q2013 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.26.|
|07/25/2013||Earnings||2Q2013 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.21.|
SIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Grupo Simec is up 19.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.93%, ThyssenKrupp up 29.19%, and Universal Stainless up 12.12%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SIM
PDF Report for SIM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SIM
Did Grupo Simec make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Steel
- Company Website: http://www.gsimec.com.mx
- IR Website: http://www.gsimec.com.mx/#
- HQ Country: Mexico
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Mexico
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Iron and Steel Mills and Ferroalloy Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 331110
- NAICS Industry: Iron and Steel Mills and Ferroalloy Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V. is a manufacturer, processor and distributor of SBQ steel and structural steel products with production and commercial operations in the United States, Mexico and Canada.
SIM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SIM","name")
- Description: =YCI("SIM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SIM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SIM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SIM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.