SILC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.260|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/01 08:30
|10/23/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Silicom Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|10/23/2014||Earnings||Silicom Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|07/22/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Silicom Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|07/22/2014||Earnings||Silicom Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/24/2014||Misc||Silicom Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|04/24/2014||Earnings||Silicom Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/01/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.00, Declared Date: Mar 18 2014, Pay Date: Apr 17 2014|
|01/23/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Silicom Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|01/23/2014||Earnings||Silicom Q4 Earnings Results|
SILC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Silicom is down 16.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, Adtran down 14.91%, and Allot Communications down 23.75%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SILC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SILC
Did Silicom make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.silicom.co.il
- IR Website: http://www.silicom-usa.com/List.aspx?Item=958&ln=en
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Silicom is engaged in the design, manufacture, marketing and support of high performance networking and data infrastructure solutions for servers, server based systems and communications devices.
SILC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SILC","name")
- Description: =YCI("SILC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SILC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SILC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SILC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.