SIGA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2907|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-15.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-213.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09 Street Insider Nov 6
- Deal Or No Deal: 6 Stocks Under 5 Bucks With Buy Ratings Oct 16
- SIGA: Insiders Vs. Shorts Sep 19
- SIGA Technologies Director Buys 9K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Sep 19
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Aug 29
- 4 Biotech Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Aug 14
- SIGA Technologies Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 5
- SIGA TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 5
- SIGA Technologies Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter 2013 GlobeNewswire Aug 5
- Q2 2013 SIGA Technologies Earnings Release - After Market Close Aug 5
SIGA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Siga Technologies is up 24.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Lannett Company up 546.2%, and PharmAthene up 75.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIGA
Pro Strategies Featuring SIGA
Did Siga Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SIGA Technologies, Inc., is a pharmaceutical company. The Company discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes drugs to prevent and treat diseases including smallpox, Ebola, dengue, Lassa fever and other dangerous viruses.