SIG Key Stats
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Salesforce.com (CRM), GameStop (GME), Heinz (HNZ), Gap ... May 22
- Strong Zale (ZLC) Results May be Positive for Signet (SIG) Into Q1 Report Street Insider May 22
- Zale taps rival's ex-CEO as new chairman, shares jump May 22
- Zale Taps Rival CEO as Chairman, Shares Soar 30% Fox Business May 22
- Zale Taps Former Rival CEO as Chairman, Shares Soar 30% May 22
- Zale taps rival's ex-CEO as chairman, same-store sales edge up May 22
- Looking For The Best Play On Luxury Spending Fool May 21
- This Stock Can Add Shine to Your Portfolio Fool May 20
- Signet Jewelers Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SIG) May 17
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/14: (WY) (FIO) (MDRX) Upgraded; (CI) (KBH) (A... May 14
SIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Signet Jewelers is up 58.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Tiffany up 29.13%, and Zale Corporation up 193.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SIG
Pro Report PDF for SIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIG
Did Signet Jewelers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Signet Jewelers Limited operates as a specialty jewelry retailer in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and the Channel Islands. The company retails jewelry, watches, and associated services. Signet Jewelers Limited was founded in 1950 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.