SIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.511|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||364.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tiffany advances after Goldman upgrades stock Dec 5
- Signet Offers Solid Growth Potential Fool Dec 5
- Is Zale the Right Play on Jewelry? Fool Dec 4
- Tiffany's Smashed Forecasts While Zale and Signet Report Fool Nov 30
- Signet Jewelers Ltd - Total Voting Rights noodls Nov 29
- Tiffany Is Becoming a Global Growth Play Fool Nov 27
- Signet Q3 Earnings In Line Nov 27
- Signet Jewelers price target raised to $88 from $85 at Brean Capital Nov 27
- Signet Q3 Earnings In Line - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Tiffany Profit Up 50% on Higher Sales, Margins The Wall Street Journal Nov 27
SIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Signet Jewelers is up 37.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Zale up 218.7%, and Tiffany up 57.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIG
Pro Report PDF for SIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SIG
Did Signet Jewelers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Signet Jewelers Limited operates as a specialty jewelry retailer in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and the Channel Islands. The company retails jewelry, watches, and associated services. Signet Jewelers Limited was founded in 1950 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.