SIFY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0203|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-84.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.616M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sify launches its fifth data centre at Noida Nov 12
- Sify Launches Its Fifth Data Centre at Noida, India Business Wire Nov 11
- Sify launches its fifth Data Centre at Noida, India Tier III ‘Green’ Data Centre is design-certified by the Uptime Institute noodls Nov 11
- Sify reports revenues of INR 2505 million for Q2 of FY 2013-14 noodls Oct 29
- Why Sify Technologies Shares Plunged Fool Oct 23
- Sify Technologies' CEO Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- Sify Technologies Limited (SIFY) Reports Q2 Results Street Insider Oct 23
- Sify Reports Revenues of INR 2505 Million for Q2 of FY 2013-14 Business Wire Oct 23
- Q2 2014 Sify Technologies Ltd Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 23
- Sify Technologies to Host Second Quarter Earnings Webcast Live on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 Accesswire Oct 22
SIFY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sify Technologies is down 2.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Internet Initiative up 29.03%, and Voltari down 56.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SIFY
Pro Strategies Featuring SIFY
Did Sify Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sify Technologies Limited is an integrated Internet, network and electronic commerce services Company, offering end-to-end solutions with a range of services delivered over a common Internet backbone infrastructure.