SIFY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0386|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.304M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/10 10:07
Seeking Alpha04/22 12:23
Seeking Alpha01/21 10:40
Business Wire11/11 09:51
|06/18/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0136, Declared Date: Jun 17 2014, Pay Date: Jul 30 2014|
|01/21/2014 08:30 EDT||Misc||Sify Technologies Limited 3Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|01/21/2014||Earnings||Sify Technologies Limited 3Q2014 Earning Result.|
|09/23/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Sify Technologies Limited|
SIFY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sify Technologies is up 8.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.65%, iTalk down 97.32%, and Viper Networks up 14.29%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SIFY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SIFY
Did Sify Technologies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://www.sifycorp.com
- IR Website: http://corporate.sify.com/investor-relations.html
- HQ Country: India
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: India
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
Sify Technologies Ltd is an integrated Internet, network and electronic commerce services Company, offering end-to-end solutions with a range of services delivered over a common Internet backbone infrastructure.
SIFY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SIFY","name")
- Description: =YCI("SIFY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SIFY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SIFY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SIFY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.