SHEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.162|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||366.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.83M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Windstream Retains Neutral Tag - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- 3 Unusual-Volume Stocks to Trade for Breakouts The Street Dec 9
- Oi SA (OIBR) in Focus: Stock Moves 8.9% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Shentel Selects Ciena to Expand 4G Mobile Backhaul Network noodls Dec 4
- Telefonica to Wind Up Jajah - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Strength Seen in Sprint Corporation (S): Stock Rises 8.2% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 22
- SHENANDOAH TELECOMMUNICATIONS CO/VA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- Shentel Announces Completion of Its Sprint 4G LTE Upgrade GlobeNewswire Nov 13
- Telus Tops on Q3 Earnings, Revs Lag - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- BCE Lags on Q3 Earnings, Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
SHEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shenandoah Telecommunicat is up 65.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.19%, Chunghwa Telecom down 1.54%, and Nippon Telegraph up 22.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SHEN
Pro Report PDF for SHEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SHEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SHEN
Did Shenandoah Telecommunicat make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Shenandoah Telecommunications Co and its subsidiaries provide integrated voice, video and data communications services to end-user customers and other communications providers.