SGU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5081|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||47.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Star Gas Partners, L.P. to Host Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter Webcast and Conference Call December 12, 2013 noodls Dec 3
- STAR GAS PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Amendment or Waiver to Code of Ethics, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 27
- STAR GAS PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 4
- SGU Ex-Dividend Reminder - 11/6/13 Nov 4
- Star Gas Partners, L.P. Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.0825 Per Unit noodls Oct 29
- STAR GAS PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Oct 29
- Appreciating the Undervalued Sep 25
- A List of Undervalued Gems Sep 25
- Stocks That Will Let You Sleep at Night Aug 20
- STAR GAS PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Aug 7
SGU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Star Gas Partners is up 42.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Martin Midstream Partners up 52.01%, and NuStar GP Holdings up 12.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SGU
Pro Strategies Featuring SGU
Did Star Gas Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Star Gas Partners, L.P., is a home heating oil distributor and services provider. It provides services to residential and commercial customers to heat its homes and buildings.