SFL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.342|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-72.12%|
|Net Income (TTM)||122.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DHF, HPF, NCZ, SFL, FDX The Street Dec 9
- Ship Finance - More Majestic Ocean Greyhounds Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Goldcorp, Ship Finance International and LinnCo Dec 6
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: SFL, NGPC, UMH, DSWL The Street Dec 6
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Ship Finance International (SFL) to Equalweight Street Insider Dec 3
- Ship Finance International Profit Expected to Fall Dec 2
- Ship Finance Poised To Start Growing The Already Attractive 9% Dividend Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Company news for November 29 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 29
- SFL Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 27
- Ship Finance International Limited Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 27
SFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ship Finance is up 6.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Tsakos Energy Navigation up 57.31%, and Frontline down 2.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SFL
Pro Report PDF for SFL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SFL
Did Ship Finance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ship Finance International Ltd. is engaged in the ownership and operation of vessels and offshore related assets. The company also involved in the charter, purchase and sale of assets. The company's vessels include tankers with Oil, bulk and ore vessels, container vessels, dry bulk vessels, dry bulk vessels and drilling units. It was founded in October 10, 2003 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.