SFL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.342|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-72.12%|
|Net Income (TTM)||122.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: SFL, NGPC, UMH, DSWL The Street 5:31 AM
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Ship Finance International (SFL) to Equalweight Street Insider Dec 3
- Company news for November 29 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 29
- Ship Finance International Ltd. (SFL) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield Street Insider Nov 27
- Ship Finance International Ltd. (SFL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 27
- What To Hold: Top 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: SFL, RAS, PGH, PDH Nov 25
- The 25 Highest-Yielding Dividend Stocks in November Fool Nov 17
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: ABR, GOOD, RAS, SFL Nov 15
- SFL Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Oct 22
- A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Christopher Combe of J.P. Morgan European Transport and North American Marine Transport Research: Transportation Companies Focus on Efficient Capital Use to Minimize Capex Wall Street Transcript Oct 11
SFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ship Finance is up 13.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.56%, Frontline up 2.62%, and Tsakos Energy Navigation up 56.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SFL
Pro Report PDF for SFL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SFL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SFL
Did Ship Finance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ship Finance International Ltd. is engaged in the ownership and operation of vessels and offshore related assets. The company also involved in the charter, purchase and sale of assets. The company's vessels include tankers with Oil, bulk and ore vessels, container vessels, dry bulk vessels, dry bulk vessels and drilling units. It was founded in October 10, 2003 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.