SEMG Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- SemGroup Corporation CEO Hosts Meeting With Pakistani Energy Leaders GlobeNewswire May 23
- SEMGROUP CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Ho... May 23
- January 2014 Options Now Available For SemGroup (SEMG) May 20
- Williams Hikes Dividend by 4% May 17
- Williams Hikes Dividend by 4% - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- The Chesapeake Asset Exodus Continues May 16
- Rose Rock Midstream to Present at NAPTP 2013 MLP Investor Conference GlobeNewswire May 15
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HRZN, WHX, SEMG, PRE, HON May 15
- SemGroup Picks Up What Chesapeake Is Putting Down May 11
SEMG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Semgroup is up 81.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.78%, Oiltanking Partners up 80.22%, and EPL Oil & Gas up 93.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SEMG
Pro Report PDF for SEMG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEMG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEMG
Did Semgroup make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SemGroup Corporation is a publicly held company that moves energy safely through a network of pipelines, terminals and storage tanks. SemGroup provides gathering, transportation, processing, storage, distribution, marketing and other midstream services primarily to independent oil and natural gas producers, refiners of petroleum products and other market participants located in the Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions of the United States and in Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom. The company also maintains and operates storage, terminal and marine facilities at Milford Haven in the U.K. that enable customers to supply petroleum products to markets in the Atlantic Basin. It operates its business through six segments: Crude, SemStream, SemLogistics, SemCAMS, SemMexico and SemGas. SemGroup Corporation was founded in January 2000 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.