SEMG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.557|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||66.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ETX, PMO, ETJ, SEMG Nov 19
- Rose Rock Midstream to Participate in the RBC Capital Markets' 2013 MLP Conference noodls Nov 14
- RRMS Beats on Earnings & Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Rose Rock Midstream's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- SemGroup Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- SEMGROUP CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 11
- Semgroup Corp. (SEMG) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 11
- Semgroup Corp. (SEMG) Posts Q3 GAAP Loss of 5c/Share Street Insider Nov 11
- Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. Increases Distributions on Limited Partner Units GlobeNewswire Oct 24
SEMG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Semgroup is up 65.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Oiltanking Partners LP up 71.26%, and Rose Rock Midstream up 23.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SEMG
Pro Report PDF for SEMG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SEMG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SEMG
Did Semgroup make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SemGroup Corporation is a publicly held company that moves energy safely through a network of pipelines, terminals and storage tanks. SemGroup provides gathering, transportation, processing, storage, distribution, marketing and other midstream services primarily to independent oil and natural gas producers, refiners of petroleum products and other market participants located in the Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions of the United States and in Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom. The company also maintains and operates storage, terminal and marine facilities at Milford Haven in the U.K. that enable customers to supply petroleum products to markets in the Atlantic Basin. It operates its business through six segments: Crude, SemStream, SemLogistics, SemCAMS, SemMexico and SemGas. SemGroup Corporation was founded in January 2000 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.