SD Key Stats
- Land This Bargain Energy Stock Even Cheaper Than SVP - Midstream Chang Did May 23
- 1 Hidden Risk Energy Investors Must Watch Very Closely May 23
- 1 Hidden Risk Energy Investors Must Watch Very Closely Fool May 22
- Another Giant Leap for Natural Gas Exports Fool May 21
- COLUMN-Commodity companies' cost-cutting stampede yet to work: Clyde Russell May 20
- What Should Apache Sell? May 18
- Iran Wants More Money From You May 18
- How Long Will Heckmann's Competitive Advantage Last? May 17
- [video] Disruptors Shaking Up the Energy Industry May 17
- 3 Interesting Energy Stocks to Buy Now May 16
SD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SandRidge Energy is down 16.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Chesapeake Energy up 46.24%, and Devon Energy down 3.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SD
Pro Report PDF for SD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SD
Did SandRidge Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
SandRidge Energy, Inc. is an oil and natural gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, with its principal focus on exploration and production. SandRidge and its subsidiaries also own and operate gas gathering and processing facilities and CO2 treating and transportation facilities and conduct marketing and tertiary oil recovery operations. In addition, Lariat Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SandRidge, owns and operates a drilling rig and related oil field services business. SandRidge focuses its exploration and production activities in the Mid-Continent, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, West Texas Overthrust, Gulf Coast and Gulf of Mexico. SandRidge was founded in 1984 as Riata Energy, Inc. In 2006, the company changed its name to SandRidge Energy.