SD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.914|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-860.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-14.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here's What This Billion-Dollar Market Wizard Has Been Buying Fool Dec 10
- 3 Most Improved Energy Stocks of 2013 Fool Dec 8
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - SD Dec 6
- Is SandRidge Energy Sitting on a Gusher in the Gulf? Fool Dec 6
- Things Are Looking Up At SandRidge Energy Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- SandRidge's Transformation Sets The Stage For Future Stock Appreciation Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Stock Price Updates, Financial Results, and Conference Participations - Research Report on SandRidge, MarkWest, Nabors, Cenovus, and Unit noodls Dec 3
- Will SandRidge's Bet Pay Off? Fool Nov 30
- Up Your Income Performance With SandRidge Energy's 8.5% Convertible Preferreds Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- Trade-Ideas: SandRidge Energy (SD) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock The Street Nov 29
SD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). SandRidge Energy is up 280.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Chesapeake Energy up 59.06%, and Devon Energy up 15.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SD
Pro Report PDF for SD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SD
Did SandRidge Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
SandRidge Energy, Inc. is an oil and natural gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, with its principal focus on exploration and production. SandRidge and its subsidiaries also own and operate gas gathering and processing facilities and CO2 treating and transportation facilities and conduct marketing and tertiary oil recovery operations. In addition, Lariat Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SandRidge, owns and operates a drilling rig and related oil field services business. SandRidge focuses its exploration and production activities in the Mid-Continent, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, West Texas Overthrust, Gulf Coast and Gulf of Mexico. SandRidge was founded in 1984 as Riata Energy, Inc. In 2006, the company changed its name to SandRidge Energy.