SCHW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6975|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||963.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) to Market Perform Street Insider Dec 12
- The Charles Schwab Corporation Becomes #115 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing SanDisk The Street Dec 11
- Charles Schwab Sees Bitoin in A Bubble - Bloomberg Street Insider Dec 10
- Credit Suisse Assumes Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Services Industry Lower The Street Dec 10
- Rock 'n' roll rip-off: Failed rockstar, big spender Dec 5
- Some Smart Beta ETFs Draw Praise ETF Trends Dec 4
- Exchange-traded fund strategists make hay on industry boom Reuters Dec 4
- Should You Invest in Schwab? Dec 3
- Should You Invest in Schwab? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
SCHW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Charles Schwab is up 83.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, E*Trade Financial Corp up 124.7%, and TD Ameritrade Holding up 89.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SCHW
Pro Report PDF for SCHW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SCHW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SCHW
Did Charles Schwab make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Charles Schwab Corporation, is an American brokerage and banking company, based in San Francisco, California. It offers various brokerage products and services comprising brokerage accounts with check-writing features, debit card, and billpay; individual retirement accounts; retirement plans for small to large businesses; college savings accounts; designated brokerage accounts; equity incentive plan accounts; and margin loans, as well as access to fixed income securities, and equity and debt offerings. The company also provides various banking products and services, including checking accounts linked to brokerage accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, demand deposit accounts, first mortgages, home equity lines of credit, and pledged asset loans. It operates primarily in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Hong Kong. It was founded in 1971 by Charles R. "Chuck" Schwab, as a traditional, brick and mortar brokerage firm and investment newsletter publisher. In 1973, the company name changed from First Commander Corporation to Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. The company started offering discount brokerage on May 1, 1975, and would become one of the world's largest discount brokers.