SBUX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0076|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-32.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Green Mountain Coffee Goes to School Fool Dec 11
- Starbucks Corporation (SBUX): Today's Featured Leisure Laggard The Street Dec 11
- This Dip Doesn't Tempt the Big Cats The Street Dec 11
- CEO Predictions for General Motors, Lululemon, and Abercrombie & Fitch Fool Dec 11
- Dow Falls After GM and Lululemon Announce New CEOs Fool Dec 11
- 'Fast Money' Recap: The Economy and the Internet The Street Dec 11
- Today's 3 Worst Stocks in the S&P 500 Fool Dec 10
- The Motley Fool's Best CEO of the Year Is... Fool Dec 10
- Is the Sugar Rush Over for Krispy Kreme? Fool Dec 10
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Bad Leaders Make Bad Markets The Street Dec 10
SBUX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Starbucks is up 46.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, McDonald's up 10.03%, and Dunkin Brands Group up 50.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SBUX
Pro Report PDF for SBUX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBUX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBUX
Did Starbucks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Starbucks Corporation is an international coffee and coffeehouse chain based in Seattle, Washington. Starbucks is the largest coffeehouse company in the world, with 18,887 stores in 55 countries, including over 12,500 in the United States, over 1,200 in Canada and over 700 in the United Kingdom. The company provides various coffee and tea products, and licenses its trademarks through other channels, such as licensed stores, grocery, and national foodservice accounts. Its brand portfolio includes the Starbucks, Tazo tea, Seattles Best Coffee, and Starbucks VIA Ready Brew. Starbucks Corporation was founded in 1971 and is based in Seattle, Washington.