SBS Key Stats
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Utilities Sector Downward Jun 6
- SBS Stock Crowded With Sellers Jun 4
- SABESP Downgraded to Neutral Jun 3
- What Makes The Water Utility Industry Profitable Jun 3
- SABESP Downgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 3
- Friday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Water Utilities May 31
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Utilities Sector Downward May 31
- 5 Utilities Stocks Driving The Sector Higher May 22
- COMPANHIA DE SANEAMENTO BASICO DO ESTADO DE SAO PAULO-SABESP Financials May 21
- SABESP Files its 20-F with the SEC PR Newswire May 15
SBS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De Sao Paulo is down 5.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Consolidated Water Company up 45.97%, and American States Water up 45.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SBS
Pro Report PDF for SBS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBS
Did Companhia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado De Sao Paulo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Companhia de Saneamento B sico do Estado de Sao Paulo - SABESP provides water and sewage services to residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental customers in the State of Sao Paulo. Its services comprise water supply, sanitary sewage services, urban rainwater management and drainage services, urban cleaning services, and solid waste management services, as well as related activities, including the planning, operation, maintenance, and commercialization of energy. It was founded on September 6, 1973 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.