SBS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.460|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||997.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SABESP Maintained at Neutral Dec 3
- BM&FBovespa discloses 2014 portfolio of Corporate Sustainability Index noodls Dec 3
- SABESP Maintained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Utilities Sector Downward The Street Dec 2
- Ecosphere Technologies Inc: A Diversified Water Engineering Company With Significant Long-Term Upside Potential Nov 30
- Thirsty For Info About Water Investments? Yes, Now There's An App for That Nov 22
- Invest Like Matt Damon: Invest in Water Fool Nov 20
- SABESP Q3 Earnings Up Y/Y Nov 15
- SABESP Q3 Earnings Up Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Sabesp holds Conference Call noodls Nov 14
SBS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Companhia De Saneamento is down 24.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Connecticut Water Service up 9.08%, and Consolidated Water up 77.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SBS
Pro Report PDF for SBS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBS
Did Companhia De Saneamento make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Companhia de Saneamento B sico do Estado de Sao Paulo - SABESP provides water and sewage services to residential, commercial, industrial, and governmental customers in the State of Sao Paulo. Its services comprise water supply, sanitary sewage services, urban rainwater management and drainage services, urban cleaning services, and solid waste management services, as well as related activities, including the planning, operation, maintenance, and commercialization of energy. It was founded on September 6, 1973 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.