SBR Key Stats
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: AI, ARI, SBR, CLCT May 23
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SBR, ARI, NRP, OMAB, BPT May 13
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: SBR, PER, EGN, XEC, TGT May 10
- Sabine Royalty Trust About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (SBR) May 9
- SABINE ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Franklin Electric, Sabine Royalty Trust May 6
- SABINE ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Con... May 6
- Sabine Royalty Trust Announces Monthly Cash Distribution For May PR Newswire May 3
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks May 2
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Apr 23
SBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sabine Royalty Trust is up 18.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, MV Oil Trust down 16.19%, and Patterson-UTI Energy up 38.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SBR
Pro Report PDF for SBR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBR
Did Sabine Royalty Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sabine Royalty Trust is an express trust formed to receive Sabine Corporation's royalty and mineral interests, including landowner's royalties, overriding royalty interests, minerals other than executive rights, bonuses and delay rentals, production payments and any other similar, non-participatory interest, in certain producing and proved undeveloped oil and gas properties located in Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. The company was founded on December 31, 1982 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.