SBNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.074|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||193.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Signature Bank downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim Dec 4
- Guggenheim Downgrades Signature Bank (SBNY) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 4
- Book Profits in Community Bank Stocks The Street Dec 3
- Signature Bank Chairman of the Board Scott A. Shay to Present at The Economist's The World in 2014 Summit noodls Dec 2
- Signature Bank Chairman of the Board Scott A. Shay to Present at The Economist’s The World in 2014 Summit Business Wire Dec 2
- Sterne Agee Downgrades Signature Bank (SBNY) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 27
- TrustCo Bank Corp Reaches 52-Week High Nov 20
- TrustCo Bank Corp Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Signature Bank Adds Three Private Client Banking Teams to Its Network noodls Nov 18
- Territorial Bancorp Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
SBNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Signature Bank is up 48.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Comerica up 58.15%, and Webster Financial up 45.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SBNY
Pro Report PDF for SBNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBNY
Did Signature Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Signature Bank is a full-service commercial bank with offices in the five boroughs of New York City, as well as Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester counties. It offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services which include bank accounts, credit and lending, wealth management, mortgage lending, insurance and cash management. The company was founded on April 4, 2001 and is headquartered in New York, New York.