SBNY Key Stats
- [$$] Six Stocks Offer More Bank for the Buck May 23
- Maxim Group Starts Signature Bank (SBNY) at Buy Street Insider May 23
- Coverage initiated on Signature Bank by Maxim Group May 23
- Signature Bank Appoints Three Private Client Banking Teams; Five New Teams Added... May 2
- Money Center Banks Manage to Generate Capital Through Earnings Despite Difficult... Apr 29
- Oversold Conditions For Signature Bank (SBNY) Apr 29
- Signature Bank Strengthens Senior Management Team to Support Continued Growth Business Wire Apr 25
- Signature Bank Names Two New Members to Its Board of Directors Business Wire Apr 24
- Signature Bank Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 23
- Q1 2013 Signature Bank Earnings Release - Before Market Open Apr 23
SBNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Signature Bank is up 27.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Texas Capital Bancshares up 17.91%, and TCF Financial Corporation up 22.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SBNY
Pro Report PDF for SBNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBNY
Did Signature Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Signature Bank is a full-service commercial bank with offices in the five boroughs of New York City, as well as Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester counties. It offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services which include bank accounts, credit and lending, wealth management, mortgage lending, insurance and cash management. The company was founded on April 4, 2001 and is headquartered in New York, New York.