SBH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.482|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||261.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ulta Salon Crashes Down: Buying Opportunity? Fool Dec 10
- Ulta, Sally, or Regis: Who's Going to Have the Most Beautiful 2014? Fool Dec 9
- Ulta Salon plummets after results, guidance disappoints Dec 6
- Sally Beauty Stock Not Looking Pretty Dec 5
- Ulta Earnings Preview: Will the Results Be Pretty? Fool Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - KEX, TJX, SBH, MTGE And CACI Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Will Ulta Beauty Turn Heads Again With Q3 Results? Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - SBH, SPG, OPK, POOL And GMCR Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - SBH Nov 25
- Can Avon Products Really Turn Around? Fool Nov 24
SBH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sally Beauty Holdings is up 15.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Ulta Salon Cosmetics down 5.13%, and Regis down 7.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SBH
Pro Report PDF for SBH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SBH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SBH
Did Sally Beauty Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is an international retailer and distributor of professional beauty supplies. It operates primarily through two business segments: Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group. The Sally Beauty Supply segment is an open-line and exclusive-label distributor of professional beauty supplies offering professional beauty supplies to both retail consumers and salon professionals primarily in North America, Europe, Puerto Rico and South America. The Beauty Systems Group segment is a full-service beauty supply distributor offering professional brands directly to salons and salon professionals primarily in North America, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom and other European countries. Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Denton, Texas.