SAVE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.110|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||95.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||153.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Roundtable: 1 Stock to Buy in December Fool Dec 5
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stocks vs. Bonds The Street Dec 4
- This Airline Has Struck Gold in the Sky Fool Dec 3
- AMR-US Airways Merger Should Benefit Discount Airlines The Street Dec 3
- The New Airline Oligopoly Won't Last Long Fool Dec 2
- Reiterating GOL at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) Reaches New Lifetime High Today The Street Nov 29
- 1 Overlooked (but Important) Reason You Might Want to Avoid Spirit Airlines Stock Fool Nov 26
- Delta Retains Neutral Tag - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: HD DKS BBY SAVE SKT Nov 21
SAVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spirit Airlines is up 162.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, US Airways Group up 80.61%, and United Continental up 85.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAVE
Pro Report PDF for SAVE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAVE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAVE
Did Spirit Airlines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spirit Airlines, Inc. is a United States ultra low-cost carrier operating scheduled flights throughout the Americas. The company's ultra low-cost carrier, business model offers a low-priced basic service combined with a range of optional services for additional fees, targeting price-sensitive leisure travelers and travelers visiting friends and relatives. Spirit's modern fleet, configuration and other innovations enable Spirit to burn less fuel per seat than competitors, making Spirit the most environmentally-friendly U.S. carrier. The airline is headquartered in Miramar, Florida, in the Miami metropolitan area. Spirit currently maintains bases in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Detroit, Michigan; Las Vegas, Nevada; Chicago, Illinois; and Dallas, Texas. Over half of the airline's flights are to destinations in the Bahamas, Caribbean, and Latin America. The company was formerly known as Charter One and has changed its name to Spirit Airlines, Inc. in 1992. It was founded in 1964.