SAVE Key Stats
- Spirit Airlines: A Share Price Set To Fly Jun 18
- United Tech To Pay $473 Mil For Overcharging Military Jun 18
- Why You Should Stick With These Beverage Companies Fool Jun 18
- Spirit Airlines Selects PurePower® and V2500 Engines for 75 Airbus Aircraft PR Newswire Jun 18
- Spirit Airlines Expands Aftermarket Agreement With IAE Marketwired Jun 18
- Delta, JetBlue Lead Airline Service Rankings, Survey Says Jun 18
- [$$] Spirit Airlines Executive to Head Colombian Carrier Jun 13
- SPIRIT AIRLINES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offic... Jun 13
- 3 Ways to Play the Airline Industry Jun 12
- IBD 50: TripAdvisor Tops Summer's 6 Hot Travel Stocks Jun 11
SAVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Spirit Airlines is up 73.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Allegiant Travel Company up 61.03%, and Alaska Air Group up 55.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SAVE
Pro Report PDF for SAVE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAVE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAVE
Did Spirit Airlines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Spirit Airlines, Inc. is a United States ultra low-cost carrier operating scheduled flights throughout the Americas. The company's ultra low-cost carrier, business model offers a low-priced basic service combined with a range of optional services for additional fees, targeting price-sensitive leisure travelers and travelers visiting friends and relatives. Spirit's modern fleet, configuration and other innovations enable Spirit to burn less fuel per seat than competitors, making Spirit the most environmentally-friendly U.S. carrier. The airline is headquartered in Miramar, Florida, in the Miami metropolitan area. Spirit currently maintains bases in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Detroit, Michigan; Las Vegas, Nevada; Chicago, Illinois; and Dallas, Texas. Over half of the airline's flights are to destinations in the Bahamas, Caribbean, and Latin America. The company was formerly known as Charter One and has changed its name to Spirit Airlines, Inc. in 1992. It was founded in 1964.