SANW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0972|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.126M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/03 13:45
PR Newswire06/26 08:00
PR Newswire05/29 16:30
SANW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). S&W Seed is down 11.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.32%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 32.53%, and Alico down 17.24%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SANW
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SANW
Did S&W Seed make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Farm Products
- Company Website: http://www.swseedco.com
- IR Website: http://swseedco.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: Grain and Field Bean Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Code: 424510
- NAICS Industry: Farm Product Raw Material Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Sector: Wholesale Trade
S&W Seed Co is a producer of high- yield alfalfa seed varieties, including varieties that can thrive in poor, saline soils. It also offers seed cleaning and processing for other seed manufacturers at its milling facilities.
SANW Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SANW","name")
- Description: =YCI("SANW","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SANW","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SANW","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SANW","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.