SANW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||84.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2672|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.564M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- S&W Seed Company to Present at the LD Micro Main Event on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 noodls Nov 26
- S&W Seed (SANW) CEO Buys Nearly 12K Shares Street Insider Nov 26
- S&W Seed Company: Avoiding What Should Be Its Main Focus Nov 25
- Roth Capital Starts S&W Seed (SANW) at Buy Street Insider Nov 19
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/15: (VNDA) (CADX) (P) High; (SANW) (CNDO) Low Street Insider Nov 15
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/15: (ICLD) (FONR) (BSPM) Higher; (SUMR) (CRMB) (CRDC) Lower Street Insider Nov 15
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/15: (FONR) (FNMA) (FMCC) Higher; (TTS) (ADES) (AAP) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 15
- S&W Seed: Excellent second quarter showed gross margin improvement and good control of operating expenses. Nov 15
- S&W Seed Company's CEO Discusses F1Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/14: (VNDA) (TTS) (WPX) Higher; (PATH) (ADES) (JWN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
SANW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). S&W Seed is down 18.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Cresud up 29.17%, and Synutra International up 97.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SANW
Pro Strategies Featuring SANW
Did S&W Seed make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
S&W Seed Co is a producer of high- yield alfalfa seed varieties, including varieties that can thrive in poor, saline soils. It also offers seed cleaning and processing for other seed manufacturers at its milling facilities.