SANW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0494|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.5424M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire11/25 16:15
|09/29/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q4 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|09/29/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/14/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q3 2014 Conference Call|
|05/14/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Earning Results|
|02/13/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Conference Call|
|02/13/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Earning Results|
SANW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). S&W Seed is down 38.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 29.27%, and Alico down 5.07%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SANW
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SANW
Did S&W Seed make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Farm Products
- Company Website: http://www.swseedco.com
- IR Website: http://swseedco.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming
- NAICS Code: 111998
- NAICS Industry: Other Crop Farming
- NAICS Sector: Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
S&W Seed Co is engaged in breeding, growing, processing and selling of alfalfa seed. It also offers seed cleaning and processing for other seed manufacturers. Its products include Alfalfa seed varieties and Stevia.
SANW Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SANW","name")
- Description: =YCI("SANW","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SANW","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SANW","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SANW","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.