SANT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1517|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.1773M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SANT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Santeon Group is up 30.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.33%, ACI Worldwide down 2.90%, and Adobe Systems up 13.75%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SANT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SANT
Did Santeon Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.santeon.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Computer Related Services
- NAICS Code: 541519
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Santeon Group, Inc. is a software products and services company specializing in the transformation and optimization of business through the deployment or the development of innovative products.
SANT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SANT","name")
- Description: =YCI("SANT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SANT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SANT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SANT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.