SANT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1517|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-84.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.1773M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Santeon Receives Multiple Sub-Contract Extensions from The MITRE Corporation to Provide Agile Services PR Newswire Dec 2
- Santeon Group Inc. Appoints Philipp Albrecht to Oversee Business Development PR Newswire Nov 22
- SANTEON GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhib Nov 14
- SANTEON GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Santeon Group, Inc./ PR Newswire Nov 14
- Santeon's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Santeon to Host Conference Call on November 14th to Discuss Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 6
- SANTEON GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Statements and Nov 1
- Santeon Divests eBenefits Network Business PR Newswire Oct 31
- Santeon Adds Revenue-Generating Consultants to Engagement with Department of Homeland Security PR Newswire Oct 14
SANT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Santeon Group is down 45.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Accelrys up 3.25%, and ACI Worldwide up 44.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SANT
Pro Strategies Featuring SANT
Did Santeon Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Santeon Group, Inc. is a software products and services company specializing in the transformation and optimization of business through the deployment or the development of innovative products.