SAN Key Stats
- Italy, Spain, And Greece: Are There Any Opportunities? Fool May 23
- Should I Buy Barclays or Banco Santander? May 22
- Should I Buy Barclays or Banco Santander? Fool May 21
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Banking Industry Downward May 20
- Here's What This Big Market-Beater Has Been Buying and Selling May 16
- Why Warren Buffett Sees Opportunity In Europe May 16
- Top 4 Large-Cap Stocks In The Foreign Money Center Banks Industry With The Lowes... May 16
- Banco Santander: An Undervalued Investment Opportunity Fool May 15
- An Eventful Day for American Business May 15
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Banco Santander's Series 6 Preferred Securities May 15
SAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Banco Santander is up 32.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Deutsche Bank up 28.30%, and Banco Latinoamericano de Exportaciones up 26.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SAN
Pro Report PDF for SAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAN
Did Banco Santander make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Banco Santander-Chile is the largest bank in Chile in terms of total assets and shareholders’ equity. The company provides a broad range of commercial and retail banking services to its customers, including Chilean peso and foreign currency denominated loans to finance a variety of commercial transactions, trade, foreign currency forward contracts and credit lines and a variety of retail banking services, including mortgage financing. Santander-Chile seeks to offer its customers a wide range of products while providing high levels of service. In addition to its traditional banking operations, the company offers a variety of financial services including financial leasing, financial advisory services, mutual fund management, securities brokerage, insurance brokerage and investment management. As of December 31, 2010, the company had a branch network of 504 branches. It is a division of Grupo Santander. Banco Santander-Chile was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.