SAN Key Stats
- Banco Santander-Chile -- Moody's rates Aa3 Banco Santander Chile's senior Australian Dollar fixed rate notes Yahoo 03/10 16:02 ET
- Moody's upgrades ratings of two Repack notes directly exposed to Banco Santander S.A. (Spain) Yahoo 03/10 13:44 ET
- Moody's upgrades rating on Repack note of Bayones ECA Limited Yahoo 03/10 13:16 ET
- Why Banco Santander SA Has Attractive Growth Prospects Yahoo 03/10 07:55 ET
- Why Banco Santander SA Has Attractive Growth Prospects Yahoo 03/07 06:55 ET
- Banco Santander Totta S.A. -- Moody's changes outlook on Banco Santander Totta's Ba1 ratings to stable from negative; affirms ratings Yahoo 03/06 05:24 ET
- Information on: Issuance of contingent perpetual preferred securities convertible into newly issued ordinary shares of the Banco Santander noodls 03/05 15:22 ET
- Issuance of contingent perpetual preferred securities convertible into newly issued ordinary shares of the Banco Santander excluding pre-emptive subscription rights ("PCC") noodls 03/05 03:33 ET
- Review by Moody's Investor Service of ratings noodls 03/04 13:16 ET
- Banesto Holdings, Ltd. -- Moody's upgrades Banco Santander to Baa1; maintains stable outlook Yahoo 03/04 07:50 ET
|Mar 28||Misc||AGM Event for Banco Santander S.A.|
|Apr 29||Earnings||1Q2014 Earnings Results. Estimate: None|
SAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Banco Santander is up 30.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, BBVA up 34.16%, and UBS up 34.82%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAN
Pro Report PDF for SAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAN
Did Banco Santander make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Global
- Headquarters Country: Spain
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Spain
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Banco Santander is a global, multinational bank. At the close of fiscal year 2012, Santander was the largest bank in the eurozone and one of the thirteen leading banks in the world in terms of market capitalization. Founded in 1857 in the Spanish town of Santander by 76 businessmen linked to regional economy and to the Spanish colonial trade with the Americas, the 155-year old Banco Santander climbed all the rungs in the financial ladder throughout the 20th century until in the 21st century it became a leading world bank, a reference in good management and competence in the sector, with a solid presence in ten countries in two continents, Europe and America, and businesses in more than forty markets. Santander is currently the main financial group in Spain, its country of origin, and in Latin America, a continent where its main markets are Brazil, Mexico, Chile, and Argentina. It also holds a significant position in the United Kingdom, Germany, Portugal, Poland, and the north-east of the United States. In addition to these main markets, it also offers consumer finance services in Scandinavia, the Netherlands, Austria, Italy, and Belgium. Banco Santander currently serves more than 100 million customers through a global network of 14,400 branches, the largest in the international banking sector. It has 1.388 billion euros in managed funds in all customer segments, more than 3.3 million shareholders, and 187,000 employees.