SABA Key Stats
|07/14/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Saba Software Inc Q4 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|07/14/2014||Earnings||Saba Software Inc Q4 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/02/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Q3 2014 Saba Software, Inc. Earnings Conference Call|
|04/02/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Saba Software, Inc. Earnings Results|
|01/21/2014||Earnings||Saba Provides Selected First Half Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Metrics|
|09/17/2013||Earnings||Saba Provides Selected Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Metrics and Restatement Update|
SABA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Saba Software is up 43.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.27%, ACI Worldwide up 18.30%, and Adobe Systems up 55.32%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SABA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SABA
Did Saba Software make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.saba.com
- IR Website: http://investors.saba.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: August 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: May 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Saba Software Inc provides the software platform for enterprise learning, collaboration, performance, talent management, as well as license updates and product support, OnDemand, implementation, training and consulting services.
SABA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SABA","name")
- Description: =YCI("SABA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SABA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SABA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SABA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.