S Key Stats
- AT&T to Connect Republic Services - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- DISH Network to Acquire More Airwave - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Clearwire Board Supports Sprint's Increased Offer Fool May 22
- Dish Network (DISH) Launches Lobbying Effort Against SoftBank/Sprint (S) Deal Street Insider May 22
- Dish uses national security ads to fight SoftBank deal Reuters May 22
- Is Clearwire Ready to Give It All to Sprint? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 22
- Clearwire recommends approval of sweetened Sprint bid Reuters May 22
- Microsoft Windows Azure Previewed In China and 2 Other Hot Stocks to Watch May 22
- Clearwire Recommends Vote for Revised Sprint Bid Fox Business May 22
- Clearwire board approves higher Sprint offer AP May 22
S Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sprint Nextel is up 208.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Verizon Communications up 30.08%, and AT&T up 14.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for S
Pro Report PDF for S
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download S Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring S
Did Sprint Nextel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sprint Nextel Corp. is a communications company offering a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications products and services that are designed to meet the needs of individual consumers, businesses, government subscribers and resellers. It provides 4G wireless broadband services. The company builds and operates next generation mobile broadband networks that provide high-speed mobile Internet and residential access services, as well as residential voice services, in communities throughout the country. Sprint Nextel operates through two reportable segments: Wireless and Wireline. The company offers its wireless and wireline voice and data transmission services under the Sprint, Nextel, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Assurance Wireless, and Common Cents. Sprint Nextel Corporation was founded in 1899 and is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas.