S Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.360|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.261B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FCC votes 3 -2 for proposal to end ban on in-flight phone calls Street Insider Dec 12
- Verizon to Settle Investor Lawsuit - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- Sprint Launches S4 with Spark Data - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Sprint (S) Active as CEO Speaks at UBS Conference Street Insider Dec 10
- TV Airwaves Sale Delay by U.S. Seen as Ghost of Obamacare Bloomberg Dec 7
- U.S. FCC delays incentive auction of airwaves to mid-2015 Reuters Dec 6
- TV Airwaves Auction Delayed by U.S. FCC Chairman Until Mid-2015 Bloomberg Dec 6
- Electronic Arts and Disney are big market movers Dec 5
- Why Sprint Corporation Might Keep Sprinting Fool Dec 5
- AT&T 'Price Cut' Seen Targeting T-Mobile Gains Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
S Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sprint is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Verizon Communications up 13.12%, and AT&T up 4.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for S
Pro Report PDF for S
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download S Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring S
Did Sprint make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sprint Corp offers wireless and wireline communications products and services that are designed to meet the needs of individual consumers, businesses, government subscribers and resellers.