S Key Stats
The Wall Street Journal12/18 12:19
SA Breaking News12/17 16:59
|11/03/2014 16:30 EST||Misc||Sprint Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|11/03/2014||Earnings||Sprint Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/06/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Sprint Corp.|
|07/30/2014 08:30 EDT||Misc||Sprint Corporation Webcast Fiscal 1Q2014 Sprint Earnings Call|
|07/29/2014||Earnings||Sprint Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/11/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Sprint Corp 4Q2013 Earning Conference Call|
|02/11/2014||Earnings||Sprint Corp 4Q2013 Earning Result|
S Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sprint is down 54.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, AT&T up 2.58%, and Verizon Communications up 1.43%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for S
PDF Report for S
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download S Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring S
Did Sprint make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://www.sprint.com
- IR Website: http://investors.sprint.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4057219
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Kansas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- NAICS Code: 517110
- NAICS Industry: Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Sprint Corp is a communications company offering wireless and wireline communications products and services to individual consumers, businesses, government subscribers and resellers.
S Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("S","name")
- Description: =YCI("S","description")
- Sector: =YCI("S","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("S","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("S","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.