RYAAY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.709|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.37%|
|Net Income (TTM)||775.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ryanair Launches Allocated Seating On All Flights From 1 Feb noodls Dec 5
- ‘Let’s Go With Ryanair Mag’ - December Edition On Board Now! noodls Dec 4
- Ryanair says not offered to take part in Alitalia cash call, Reuters reports Dec 4
- Last Chance To Buy Ryanair’s 2014 Cabin Crew Charity Calendar noodls Dec 2
- Fly London To Aarhus From Just £15.99 noodls Dec 2
- Ryanair Rolls Out More Customer Service Improvements noodls Nov 28
- Fly London To Poznan From Just £15.99 noodls Nov 28
- The Strange Death and New Life of the Ireland ETF Barrons.com Nov 27
- Ryanair Announces Brussels Zaventem Base From Feb 2014 noodls Nov 27
- RYAAY Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 26
RYAAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ryanair Holdings is up 35.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Air France-KLM up 5.97%, and Spirit Airlines up 160.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RYAAY
Pro Report PDF for RYAAY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RYAAY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RYAAY
Did Ryanair Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ryanair Holdings PLC provides low fares airline-related services, including scheduled services, and ancillary services including car hire services, and internet and other related services to third parties, across a European route network.