RYAAY Key Stats
- Ryanair's Stock Will Continue To Rise, But Caution Advised 1:22 AM
- Growth Picks From The Baron Funds: Part 3 Fool May 23
- New Ireland Fund A Buy After Ryanair Earnings May 21
- Goldman Sachs Maintains CL-Buy on Ryanair (RYAAY) Street Insider May 21
- RYAAY, CPA, ALK, LCC And DAL, 5 Transportation Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower May 21
- Ryanair Posts Record Profits May 21
- [video] Ryanair Posts Record Profits May 21
- Ryanair Holdings Management Discusses 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 20
- Ryanair Holdings Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript May 20
- Ryanair CEO Tantalizes With Talk of Crossing the Pond May 20
RYAAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ryanair is up 67.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Delta Air Lines up 76.21%, and Southwest Airlines up 71.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RYAAY
Pro Report PDF for RYAAY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RYAAY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RYAAY
Did Ryanair make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ryanair Ltd. is an Irish low-cost airline. Its headquarters is located on the grounds of Dublin Airport in Swords, County Dublin, Ireland, with its primary operational bases at Dublin Airport and London Stansted Airports.