RSG Key Stats
- 5 Dividend Stocks Getting Ready to Hike Payouts May 24
- Is This Stock Set to Shoot Up? May 23
- KeyBanc Upgrades Republic Services (RSG) to Buy Street Insider May 23
- AT&T to Connect Republic Services - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- AT&T to Connect Republic Services May 22
- Republic Services Opens New Landfill And Transfer Station PR Newswire May 22
- Is This Stock Set to Shoot Up? Fool May 22
- National Trade Organization Honors Two of Republic Services' Employees With Driv... May 21
- Republic Services Stock Hits New 52-Week High (RSG) May 21
- Interesting RSG Put And Call For January 2014 May 20
RSG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Republic Services is up 32.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Waste Management up 33.36%, and Casella Waste Systems down 25.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RSG
Pro Report PDF for RSG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RSG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RSG
Did Republic Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Republic Services, Inc is a waste management company. Once the third largest waste management firm in the United States, on June 23, 2008 it announced its intention to purchase its larger competitor Allied Waste Industries for $6.1 billion USD in Republic Services stock. The merged company will retain the Republic name and become the second largest non-hazardous solid waste management company in the United States. The company operates 348 collection companies in 40 states and Puerto Rico and provide top quality services to commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Republic serves millions of residential customers under contracts with more than 2,800 municipalities for waste collection and residential services. Republic Services, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.