RSG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.309|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||479.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Republic Services' CEO Presents at Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Waste Management, Republic Services Offer Large Yields Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Republic Services Downgraded to Neutral Dec 3
- Republic Services Downgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- New Fleet Of Natural Gas Powered Trucks Arrives In Houston noodls Nov 21
- Analyst Moves: PXD, RSG Nov 21
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Republic Services (RSG) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 21
- Waste Management Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 21
RSG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Republic Services is up 23.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Waste Management up 37.96%, and Waste Connections up 33.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RSG
Pro Report PDF for RSG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RSG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RSG
Did Republic Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Republic Services, Inc is a waste management company. Once the third largest waste management firm in the United States, on June 23, 2008 it announced its intention to purchase its larger competitor Allied Waste Industries for $6.1 billion USD in Republic Services stock. The merged company will retain the Republic name and become the second largest non-hazardous solid waste management company in the United States. The company operates 348 collection companies in 40 states and Puerto Rico and provide top quality services to commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers. Republic serves millions of residential customers under contracts with more than 2,800 municipalities for waste collection and residential services. Republic Services, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.