RRC Key Stats
- How Long Will Shale Oil Last? Fool Jun 16
- 1 Obscure Factor That Dictates the Future Price of Oil Fool Jun 16
- 1 Hidden Opportunity From the Shale Revolution Fool Jun 16
- Range Resources Corporation Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (RRC) Jun 14
- Energy Conference Key Takeaways Jun 12
- JLS, RCI, RYN, NYX, RRC Jun 11
- Range Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RRC) Jun 11
- Oil, Gas From Shale Seen Rising as More Nations Explore Jun 10
- RRC Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/12/13 Jun 10
- Drillers Silence Fracking Claims With Sealed Settlements Jun 6
RRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Range Resources Corporation is up 36.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, EPL Oil & Gas up 70.34%, and Southwestern Energy Company up 36.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RRC
Pro Report PDF for RRC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RRC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RRC
Did Range Resources Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Range Resources is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company based in Fort Worth, Texas. Range is best known for its lead role in applying high-volume slickwater hydraulic fracturing ("new fracking") techniques to produce shale gas from the Devonian-aged Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, which has generated considerable controversy. Because much of the Marcellus Shale lies under rural but significantly-populated areas, the company routinely purchases leases from small homeowners for the rights to drill on their land. They have over $1 billion USD invested in southwestern Pennsylvania, while it also has operations in the Southwestern United States. Founded in 1976, the current CEO is John Pinkerton and its current COO and president is Jeffrey Ventura.