ROST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.924|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||855.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part I The Street Dec 6
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: GORO, TXRH, ROST, HPQ The Street Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Texas Roadhouse, Ross Stores and Kohl's Forbes Dec 5
- Pisani's market open: Retail warning signs? Dec 5
- Cramer's Mad Money - Retail Is A Vicious Minefield (12/4/13) Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- A turn of retail events CNBC Dec 4
- Ross Stores downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse Dec 4
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 4
- Jim Cramer: Retail Is a Vicious Minefield The Street Dec 4
ROST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ross Stores is up 31.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Gap up 25.55%, and TJX Companies up 44.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ROST
Pro Report PDF for ROST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROST
Did Ross Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ross Stores, Inc., is a chain of American off-price department stores headquartered in Pleasanton, California. Its stores offer in-season, name brand and designer apparel, accessories, footwear and home fashions at everyday savings of 20 to 60 percent off department and specialty store regular prices. The company operates two brands, including Ross Dress for Less and dd's DISCOUNTS. The Ross Dress for Less brand offers products to customers from middle income households, while the dd's DISCOUNTS brand offers the products to customers from more moderate income households. Ross Stores was founded by Stuart Moldaw in August 1982. It is the third largest off-price retailer in the United States, behind T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, both of which are owned by TJX Companies.