ROK Key Stats
- Feature: 'Irrational' hackers are growing U.S. security fear May 22
- Rockwell Automation (ROK): Today's Featured Wholesale Laggard May 22
- BMC Software CEO Sells 100K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 22
- ABB Performing Well, But A Big Change Is Coming May 13
- Rockwell Automation to Present at Electrical Products Group Conference Business Wire May 13
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Wholesale Industry Higher May 13
- Fed Bridges Gap to Earnings Pickup in Modest U.S. Growth May 10
- ROCKWELL AUTOMATION INC Financials May 8
- Growth Stocks And Ugly Babies May 8
- Rockwell Automation Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ROK) May 8
ROK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rockwell Automation is up 18.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.25%, Addvantage Technologies Group down 3.48%, and Universal Security Instruments down 2.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ROK
Pro Report PDF for ROK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROK
Did Rockwell Automation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rockwell Automation is a global provider of industrial automation, power, control and information solutions. Brands in industrial automation include Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation is one of the largest industrial automation companies in the world, employing about 21,000 people in more than 80 countries. It is a Fortune 500 company, ranked number 411 on the list.