ROK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.365|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.32%|
|Net Income (TTM)||756.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SmartCloud Secures Strategic Investment from Rockwell Automation Business Wire Dec 5
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): Today's Featured Wholesale Laggard The Street Dec 2
- 3 Wholesale Stocks Dragging The Industry Down The Street Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - MPWR, ROK, CIEN, NLSN And AL Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 2
- Rockwell Automation: 12 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month Nov 26
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): Today's Featured Industrial Winner Nov 22
- Industries Fix Factory Flow Using Aspen Technology Investor's Business Daily Nov 21
- Rockwell Automation SVP Sells 26K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 21
- Charles Schwab Corp EVP Sells 53K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Nov 20
- Rockwell Automation Helps Promote Industry Education with Contribution to NAED Education and Research Foundation noodls Nov 19
ROK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rockwell Automation is up 39.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Hollysys Automation up 71.84%, and Adept Technology up 295.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ROK
Pro Report PDF for ROK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROK
Did Rockwell Automation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rockwell Automation Inc is a provider of industrial automation power, control and information solutions. It operates in two segments, namely, architecture & software and control products & solutions.