ROK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.675|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||797.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/04 16:49
Business Wire06/04 16:48
|08/07/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.58, Declared Date: Jun 04 2014, Pay Date: Sep 10 2014|
|07/30/2014 08:30 EDT||Misc||Rockwell Automation Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|07/30/2014||Earnings||Rockwell Automation Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Results. Estimate: 1.56.|
|05/08/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.58, Declared Date: Apr 09 2014, Pay Date: Jun 10 2014|
|04/29/2014 08:30 EDT||Misc||Rockwell Automation Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|04/29/2014||Earnings||Rockwell Automation Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results. Estimate: 1.46.|
|02/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.58, Declared Date: Feb 05 2014, Pay Date: Mar 10 2014|
|02/04/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Rockwell Automation Inc|
|01/29/2014 08:30 EDT||Misc||Rockwell Automation to Release Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Conference Call|
|01/29/2014||Earnings||Rockwell Automation to Release Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Results. Estimate: 1.39.|
ROK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rockwell Automation is up 35.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.65%, Emerson Electric up 14.20%, and ABB up 7.09%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ROK
PDF Report for ROK
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROK Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ROK
Did Rockwell Automation make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.rockwellautomation.com
- IR Website: http://www.rockwellautomation.com/rockwellautomation/about-us/investor-relations/overview.page?
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Wisconsin
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333249
- NAICS Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Rockwell Automation Inc is a provider of industrial automation power, control and information solutions. It operates in two segments, namely, architecture & software and control products & solutions.
ROK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ROK","name")
- Description: =YCI("ROK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ROK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ROK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ROK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.