RMCF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2856|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.794M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RMCF: This Chocolate Covered Stock Is Not Really Sweet Dec 4
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to Present at Sixth Annual LD MICRO "Main Event" Micro-Cap Conference in Los Angeles on December 4, 2013 noodls Nov 25
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE FACTORY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. Declares Third Quarter Cash Dividend of $0.11 per Share noodls Nov 12
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (RMCF) Declares $0.11 Qtr. Dividend; 3.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 12
- U-Swirl, Inc. - Frozen Yogurt Franchise For Outstanding Capital Returns Oct 24
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's CEO Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 15
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE FACTORY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Sta Oct 15
- Rocky Mountain Choc Fact, Inc. (RMCF) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Domestic Comps up 1.7% Street Insider Oct 15
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. Reports Improved Second Quarter Operating Results Marketwired Oct 15
RMCF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rocky Mountain is up 24.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Tootsie Roll Industries up 29.88%, and Hershey Company up 37.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RMCF
Pro Strategies Featuring RMCF
Did Rocky Mountain make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc. is an international franchisor and confectionery manufacturer. It owns franchisee/licensee owned and franchised Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory stores operating in 41 states, Canada, and the United Arab Emirates.