RL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.846|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||728.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Avicii Is Turning EDM Into a Global Marketing Machine Fool Dec 8
- What the biggest hedge fund has been buying USA TODAY Dec 6
- PVH Estimate Expected to Rise Dec 5
- Will Guess? Leave Investors Guessing on Earnings? Fool Dec 4
- Bridgewater Associates buys HPQ, RL, and GE and sells TSO, BEN, and CTSH—13F Flash E Market Realist Dec 4
- Bridgewater Associates buys HPQ, RL, and GE and sells TSO, BEN, and CTSH—13F Flash C Market Realist Dec 3
- Bridgewater Associates buys HPQ, RL, and GE and sells TSO, BEN, and CTSH—13F Flash A Market Realist Dec 2
- 2 Apparel Companies to Consider, 1 to Avoid Fool Dec 2
- Ralph Lauren Retains Neutral Stance Dec 2
- Ralph Lauren Retains Neutral Stance - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
RL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ralph Lauren is up 13.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, VF up 55.60%, and PVH up 16.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RL
Pro Report PDF for RL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RL
Did Ralph Lauren make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Polo by Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Black Label, Blue Label, Lauren by Ralph Lauren, RRL, RLX, Rugby, Ralph Lauren Childrenswear, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. Ralph Lauren sells its products to department stores, specialty stores, and golf and pro shops; full-price retail stores, factory retail stores, and concessions-based shop-within-shops; and online through RalphLauren.com and Rugby.com. As of April 3, 2010, it operated 179 full-price retail stores and 171 factory stores worldwide, as well as 281 concessions-based shop-within-shops and 2 e-commerce Websites. The company was formerly known as Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation and changed its name to Ralph Lauren Corporation in August 2011. Ralph Lauren Corporation was founded in 1967 and is based in New York, New York.