RIG Key Stats
- Why Transocean Is Poised to Bounce Back Fool Jun 17
- Could Offshore Energy Be Coming to a State Near You? Fool Jun 16
- BP Is 84 Miles From Leaving the Macondo Spill Behind Fool Jun 14
- Transocean Ltd (RIG): Today's Featured Energy Winner Jun 14
- Transocean Ltd. Provides Fleet Update Summary Thomson Reuters ONE Jun 13
- Billionaire Carl Icahn's Campaigns Jun 13
- TRANSOCEAN LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statemen... Jun 13
- U.S. Rig Count Falls by 6 Jun 12
- U.S. Rig Count Falls by 6 - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: MFA, IAG, NEM, VALE, RIG Jun 11
RIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Transocean is up 13.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Diamond Offshore Drilling up 17.58%, and Ensco up 39.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RIG
Pro Report PDF for RIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RIG
Did Transocean make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Transocean Ltd. is one of the world's largest offshore drilling contractors. The company rents floating mobile drill rigs, along with the equipment and personnel for operations, to oil and gas companies at an average daily rate of US$282,700 . Transocean's day rates extend as high as US$650,000 for its deep-water drillships, which house dual activity derricks and can drill in ultra-deep ocean depths of 10,000 ft . Recently, Transocean has been implicated in the Deepwater Horizon oil spill resulting from the explosion of one of its oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. Transocean Ltd. was founded in 1953 and is based in Zug, Switzerland.