RIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.480|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.63B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Debt Could Sink This Offshore Oil and Gas Driller Fool Dec 10
- Deepwater Drilling Has a Bright Future Fool Dec 10
- Why These 3 Oil Drillers Will Benefit From the Boom in Deepwater Drilling Fool Dec 8
- RIG Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Dec 6
- Oil & Gas Pipeline and Midstream MLP Returns Reward Investors: Elvira Scotto of RBC Capital Markets in Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013 Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- BP Investors Can’t Sue as Group Over Losses, Judge Says Bloomberg Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - VAR, RIG, CHMT, WDAY And CACI Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: MPW, RWT, OHI, TEF, RIG The Street Dec 6
- Former BP Engineer Kurt Mix Lays Out Defense At Trial Forbes Dec 4
- Transocean Ltd. Announces Management Changes noodls Dec 3
RIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Transocean is up 8.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Ensco up 3.45%, and Diamond Offshore Drilling down 12.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RIG
Pro Report PDF for RIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RIG
Did Transocean make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Transocean Ltd. is one of the world's largest offshore drilling contractors. The company rents floating mobile drill rigs, along with the equipment and personnel for operations, to oil and gas companies at an average daily rate of US$282,700 . Transocean's day rates extend as high as US$650,000 for its deep-water drillships, which house dual activity derricks and can drill in ultra-deep ocean depths of 10,000 ft . Recently, Transocean has been implicated in the Deepwater Horizon oil spill resulting from the explosion of one of its oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. Transocean Ltd. was founded in 1953 and is based in Zug, Switzerland.