RICK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8588|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.421M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/04 09:00
|02/10/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Rick’s Cabaret International, Inc. Conference Call|
|02/10/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Rick’s Cabaret International, Inc. Resutls|
|12/16/2013 16:30 EST||Misc||Rick’s Cabaret International, Inc. To Announce Fiscal Year Results December 16|
|12/16/2013||Earnings||Rick’s Cabaret International, Inc. To Announce Fiscal Year Results December 16|
RICK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rick's Cabaret is up 11.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen down 3.07%, and Ark Restaurants up 6.08%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RICK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RICK
Did Rick's Cabaret make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.ricks.com
- IR Website: http://www.ricksinvestor.com/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Texas
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages)
- NAICS Code: 722410
- NAICS Industry: Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages)
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Rick's Cabaret International Inc owns and operates adult nightclubs that offer live adult entertainment, restaurant and bar operations.
RICK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RICK","name")
- Description: =YCI("RICK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RICK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RICK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RICK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.