RH Key Stats
- Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc. Announces Closing of Follow-On Offering Business Wire May 20
- Plenty of Growth Drivers for This Housing Play Fool May 20
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- [video] Stock Pops & Drops May 15
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: Safeway, Schwab, and AbbVie May 15
- Restoration Hardware Prices 8.67M Share Offering at $50.00/Share Benzinga May 15
- Restoration Hardware Holdings, Inc. Announces Pricing of Follow-on Offering Business Wire May 15
- [video] Embracing the Market May 13
- Two Same-Store Kings to Buy Despite Large Gains May 13
- RESTORATION HARDWARE HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Shareholder Director Nomin... May 13
RH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Restoration Hardware is up 0.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Williams-Sonoma up 63.89%, and Bed Bath & Beyond down 2.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RH
Pro Report PDF for RH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RH
Did Restoration Hardware make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Restoration Hardware is an American furniture chain of home furnishings, bath fixtures and bathware, functional and decorative hardware and related merchandise. The company defines its wares as classic and authentic American. Restoration Hardware, Inc. sells its merchandise offering through its retail stores, catalog and online. As of June 17, 2008, the company operated 100 retail stores and 10 outlet stores in 30 states, the District of Columbia and Canada.