RH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.509|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/19 10:47
Street Insider09/19 07:11
RH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Restoration Hardware is up 19.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.20%, Williams-Sonoma up 21.41%, and Bed Bath & Beyond down 15.78%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RH
PDF Report for RH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RH
Did Restoration Hardware make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.restorationhardware.com
- IR Website: http://ir.restorationhardware.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=79100&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: All Other Home Furnishings Stores
- NAICS Code: 442299
- NAICS Industry: Home Furnishings Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc, together with its subsidiaries, is a luxury home furnishings retailer that provides number of categories including furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, decor, outdoor and garden, tableware & children’s furnishings.
RH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RH","name")
- Description: =YCI("RH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.