RGCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.90|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.262M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RGC Resources, Inc. (RGCO) Declares $0.185 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 26
- Rgc Resources, Inc. (RGCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.02/Share Street Insider Nov 12
- RGC RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 9
- RGC Resources, Inc. (RGCO) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield Street Insider Sep 26
- RGC Resources, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend GlobeNewswire Sep 26
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Aug 23
- RGC RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 9
- RGC RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Aug 2
- RGC Resources, Inc. Third Quarter Financial Results GlobeNewswire Jul 31
- RGCO Added as Top 10 Utility Dividend Stock With 3.59% Yield Jun 26
RGCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RGC Resources is up 10.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, AmeriGas Partners up 16.24%, and South Jersey up 14.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RGCO
Pro Strategies Featuring RGCO
Did RGC Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RGC Resources is an energy services company engaged in the regulated sale and distribution of natural gas.