RENT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4686|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.666M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Remember, Movie Making Isn't the Point as Disney's 'Frozen' Opens Thanksgiving Weekend The Street Nov 27
- Albert Fried Cuts Rentrak (RENT) to Market Perform, Says M&A Clock Ticking Street Insider Nov 15
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- Rentrak To Be Featured At Broadband TV Conference PR Newswire Nov 1
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Digital Movie Purchases and Rentals for Week Ending Oct. 13, 2013 noodls Oct 30
- C Media Company Signs TV Ratings Agreement With Rentrak noodls Oct 29
- Rentrak Announces Top DVD & Blu-ray Sales and Rentals for Week Ending Oct. 20, 2013 noodls Oct 28
- Rentrak Announces Worldwide Box Office Results for Weekend of Oct. 27, 2013 PR Newswire Oct 27
- 'Grandpa' pranks its way beyond 'Gravity' to claim No. 1 Oct 27
- Rentrak To Be Featured At NYC Television Week PR Newswire Oct 25
RENT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rentrak is up 90.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Walt Disney up 43.80%, and Dreamworks Animation SKG up 99.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RENT
Pro Report PDF for RENT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RENT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RENT
Did Rentrak make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rentrak Corporation is a digital media measurement, research, and distribution company that serves the entertainment, television, and advertising industries. It operates in two divisions - Advanced Media and Information, and Home Entertainment.