REED Key Stats
- Reed's Announces New Distribution Agreement for Canada Benzinga May 15
- Reed's, Inc. Announces New Distribution Agreement for Canada Marketwired May 15
- Reed's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 14
- Reed's, Inc. (REED) Posts Q1 Loss of 3c/Share Street Insider May 14
- Reed's Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Results Marketwired May 14
- REEDS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 14
- Earnings Scheduled For May 14, 2013 Benzinga May 14
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Ripping Higher May 7
- Reed's Inc. 1st Quarter 2013 Revenues Increase 24% Marketwired May 7
REED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Reeds is up 94.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Primo Water up 12.40%, and Embotelladora Andina up 21.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for REED
Pro Report PDF for REED
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download REED Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring REED
Did Reeds make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Reed's, Inc. manufactures naturally brewed sodas including Reed's Ginger Brews, Virgil's Root Beer, and Reed's Culture Club Kombucha. Founded by Christopher J. Reed, the company is located in Los Angeles, California. CEO Christopher Reed and his wife Judy Reed own 19.3% of all outstanding shares, and family member Robert Reed owns 6.4% of outstanding shares in an irrevocable trust. Reed's also owns China Cola and Sonoma Sparklers. In 2009, Reed's Inc. began creating natural soda for its private label initiative, which brought in $5 million in revenue in 2012. Reed's line created Reed's Nausea Relief under the Reed's RX line, Reed's Natural Energy Elixir, Reed's Ginger Ice Cream, and Reed's Ginger Candy, and Reed's Ginger Chews.