REED Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1119|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.337M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire07/08 11:59
Business Wire07/03 16:32
PR Newswire06/16 14:20
PR Newswire05/30 09:00
|12/20/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Reeds Inc|
REED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Reeds is down 5.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.81%, Coca-Cola Bottling up 9.97%, and Choose Rain down 99.83%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for REED
Portfolio Strategies Featuring REED
Did Reeds make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Soft Drinks
- Company Website: http://www.reedsgingerbrew.com
- IR Website: http://reedsinc.com/investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Soft Drink Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 312111
- NAICS Industry: Beverage Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Reeds, Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, and sells natural non-alcoholic carbonated beverages, candies and ice creams. The Company’s primary brands are Reed’s ginger brew line, Virgil’s line of root beer and Culture Club kombucha.
REED Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("REED","name")
- Description: =YCI("REED","description")
- Sector: =YCI("REED","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("REED","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("REED","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.