REED Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1428|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.729M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Reed’s Culture Club Kombucha Wins SupplySide Editor’s Choice Award noodls Nov 25
- Reed’s Culture Club Kombucha Wins SupplySide Editor’s Choice Award Business Wire Nov 25
- Reed's' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- Reed's, Inc. (REED) Reports Q3 Income of $214K Street Insider Nov 14
- Reed's Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results Marketwired Nov 14
- REEDS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Coverage initiated on Reed's by Midtown Partners Nov 14
- Q3 2013 REEDS INC Earnings Release - Tentative - Time Not Supplied Nov 13
- Reed's: 50% Potential Upside - Kombucha Is The Best Thing Since Craft Beer In Beverage Industry Nov 8
- Reed's, Inc. Reaches $10 Million Quarterly Sales Milestone Marketwired Nov 5
REED Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Reeds is up 22.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Embotelladora Andina down 24.78%, and Coca-Cola Bottling up 4.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for REED
Pro Strategies Featuring REED
Did Reeds make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Reed Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, and sells natural non-alcoholic and ‘New Age’ beverages, candies and ice creams.