RDY Key Stats
- Innovative Therapeutic Development for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Moves Niche S... May 16
- Dr. Reddy's Earnings Increase Y/Y May 15
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 15
- Dr. Reddy's Earnings Increase Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... May 14
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: India's Inflation Slows; Renren Surges on Earn... May 14
- Futures Turn Higher on Tepper Remarks May 14
- Dr. Reddy’s Q4 & FY13 Financial Results Business Wire May 14
- Earnings Miss at Perrigo May 7
- Earnings Miss at Perrigo - Analyst Blog Zacks May 7
RDY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dr. Reddy Laboratories is up 24.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Mylan up 50.11%, and Akorn up 14.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RDY
Pro Report PDF for RDY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RDY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RDY
Did Dr. Reddy Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. is an integrated pharmaceutical company focused on providing medicines through its three business segments: Global Generics segment, Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients (PSAI) segment and Proprietary Products segment. The company was founded by Dr. K. Anji Reddy, who had previously worked in the publicly owned Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited, of Hyderabad, India. Dr. Reddy's manufactures and markets a wide range of pharmaceuticals in India and overseas. The company has over 190 medications, 60 active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for drug manufacture, diagnostic kits, critical care, and biotechnology products. The company was founded on February 24, 1984 and is headquartered in Hyderabad, India.