RDN Key Stats
- Billionaires Playing Housing Rebound With Mortgage Insurers May 24
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade May 23
- 3 Stocks Making Investors Weep Today Fool May 23
- Radian Group Inc. (RDN): Today's Featured Insurance Winner May 23
- How To Book 45% Gains In The Next Leg Of The Real Estate Recovery May 23
- Once Left for Dead, These Insurers Are Scaling New Heights May 22
- 6 Major Signs Of Froth Could Force The End Of QE And A Correction May 22
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NDSN, VMC, WYN, RDN May 22
- Radian Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RDN) May 22
- Cramer Says Buy Merck, Spirit Airlines, and These 2 Hot Stocks May 21
RDN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Radian Group is up 417.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, MGIC Investment Corporation up 151.2%, and Genworth Financial up 97.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RDN
Pro Report PDF for RDN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RDN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RDN
Did Radian Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Radian Group Inc. is a credit enhancement company, offering mortgage insurance, financial guaranty insurance for public finance, asset-backed and structured finance transactions, reinsurance and other financial services. Radian is the third-largest publicly traded mortgage insurer in the United States.