RDI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4043|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.494M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider06/20 16:13
Business Wire06/20 16:10
Business Wire05/29 09:00
Business Wire05/29 07:30
|05/15/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||AGM Event for Reading International Inc|
|05/15/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Reading International Inc|
|08/08/2013||Earnings||Reading International Announces 2013 2nd Quarter resultsReading International Announces 2013 2nd Quarter R....|
RDI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Reading International is up 27.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.93%, Cinedigm up 86.76%, and Carmike Cinemas up 69.77%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RDI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RDI
Did Reading International make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Media - Diversified
- Company Website: http://www.readingrdi.com
- IR Website: http://www.readingrdi.com/Board-of-Directors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Motion Picture Theaters (except Drive-Ins)
- NAICS Code: 512131
- NAICS Industry: Motion Picture and Video Industries
- NAICS Sector: Information
Reading International Inc is a diversified company, engaged in the development, ownership and operation of entertainment and real property assets in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.
RDI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RDI","name")
- Description: =YCI("RDI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RDI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RDI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RDI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.