RDI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1948|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||400.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.585M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Reading International to Present at 14th Annual Wedbush California Dreamin’ Consumer Conference: The New York Edition Business Wire Nov 22
- EDENS Announces The Latest Addition To Union Market District: Angelika Film Center To Open In 2015 PR Newswire Nov 12
- Real Estate Progress & Strong Q3 Results For Reading International Nov 12
- READING INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 6
- READING INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Reading International, Inc. (RDI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.10 Street Insider Nov 6
- Reading International Announces 3rd Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Nov 6
- Reading Entertainment Installs Dolby Atmos noodls Nov 5
- READING INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Oct 21
- Reading International Enters Into a Sale Agreement for its Moonee Ponds Properties Business Wire Oct 21
RDI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Reading International is up 29.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Cinedigm up 34.09%, and Carmike Cinemas up 69.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RDI
Pro Strategies Featuring RDI
Did Reading International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Reading International, Inc., is a diversified company, engaged in the development, ownership and operation of entertainment and real property assets in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.