RCL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3109|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||73.87M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.31%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
- Does Carnival Corporation Have a Liquidity Problem? Fool Nov 28
- 3 Stocks Dragging The Leisure Industry Downward Nov 25
- Does This Management Change Make Carnival More Attractive? Fool Nov 22
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL): Today's Featured Leisure Winner Nov 22
- Do Bigger Ships Mean Larger Profits? Fool Nov 6
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) PT, Estimates Lifted at Jefferies Street Insider Nov 5
- Should Investors Have Reservations About Hospitality Companies? Fool Nov 1
- ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISES LTD Financials Oct 30
- Royal Caribbean mentioned cautiously at SunTrust Oct 30
RCL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Royal Caribbean Cruises is up 26.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Carnival down 1.91%, and Norwegian Cruise Line up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RCL
Pro Report PDF for RCL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RCL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RCL
Did Royal Caribbean Cruises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is a Norwegian/American company based in Miami, Florida. It is the world's second-largest cruise line operator, after Carnival Corporation & PLC. As of March 2009, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. fully owns five cruise lines: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur Cruises, Azamara Club Cruises and CDF CroisiÃ¨res de France, plus has a 50% stake in TUI Cruises. Previously Royal Caribbean Cruises also owned 50% of Island Cruises, but this was sold to TUI Travel PLC in October 2008. The company has a combined total of 40 ships in service and has one under construction and one under agreement. It also offers unique land-tour vacations in Alaska, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Europe and South America.Royal Caribbean Cruises was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Miami, Florida.