RBCN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7202|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-56.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-52.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LED Makers Are Flashing Buy Signals The Street Dec 5
- Rubicon Technology (RBCN) Files $60M Mixed Shelf; $40M Common for Selling Shareholders Street Insider Nov 25
- Rubicon Technology Appoints Warren S. Stewart III as Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing noodls Nov 21
- Rubicon Technology's Management Presents at UBS Global Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- Where The Money Is: LED Display And Lighting Nov 18
- S&P 1500 Most Heavily Shorted Stocks Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Rubicon Technology to Present at UBS Global Technology Conference noodls Nov 12
- Apple slips on a ring of blue glass CNBC Nov 8
- Why GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) and Rubicon (RBCN) Exploded Today Nov 5
- Rubicon Technology's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
RBCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rubicon Technology is up 41.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, GT Advanced Technologies up 139.1%, and Aixtron up 14.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RBCN
Pro Strategies Featuring RBCN
Did Rubicon Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rubicon Technology, Inc., is an electronic materials provider that develops, manufactures and sells monocrystalline sapphire and other innovative crystalline products for LEDs, RFICs, blue laser diodes, optoelectronics and other optical applications.