RAIL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-52.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6703|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.967M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insiders Seeing Green With RAIL At New 52-Week High The Street Dec 10
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/09: (MHK) (VLO) (KRFT) Upgraded; (EZPW) (DF) (PGEM) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 9
- Longbow Research Upgrades FreightCar America (RAIL) to Buy Street Insider Dec 9
- Daily Dividend Report: FDS, RAIL, VLCCF, DCIX, WDC Nov 14
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Nov 13
- FreightCar America, Inc. Declares Regular Dividend Business Wire Nov 13
- 2 Companies That Will Benefit From Rising Oil Production and 1 That Won't Fool Nov 11
- FREIGHTCAR AMERICA, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- FreightCar America's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- FREIGHTCAR AMERICA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Oct 31
RAIL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FreightCar America is up 19.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, American Railcar up 37.91%, and Trinity Industries up 53.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RAIL
Pro Strategies Featuring RAIL
Did FreightCar America make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Freight Car America Inc., is a manufacturer of aluminum-bodied railcars in North America, based on the number of railcars delivered.