R Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.370|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.16%|
|Net Income (TTM)||227.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.03%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Higher Oil Prices Sending Trucking Stocks Skidding. Fox Business Dec 10
- Urbanites Driving Profits for Avis, Hertz and Ryder The Street Dec 6
- Ryder Retains Neutral Recommendation - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Ryder Retains Neutral Recommendation Dec 5
- Ryder Goes Where the Road Takes It: Online The Wall Street Journal Dec 4
- Ryder Chief: Toughest Part of Being CEO Dec 3
- Global manufacturing PMI at highest since May 2011 Dec 2
- Factbox: Details emerge on Illinois pension reform deal Reuters Nov 29
- Audiocast: Ryder bulls take wheel Nov 26
- Critic of RBS business lending had own complaint against bank Nov 25
R Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ryder System is up 38.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, American Railcar up 36.95%, and Aircastle up 57.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for R
Pro Report PDF for R
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download R Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring R
Did Ryder System make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ryder System, Inc., or Ryder, is an American-based provider of transportation and supply chain management products, and is especially known for its fleet of rental trucks. Ryder specializes in fleet management, supply chain management and dedicated contracted carriage. The company operates through three business segments: Fleet Management Solutions, Supply Chain Solutions and Dedicated Contract Carriage. Ryder operates in North America, the United Kingdom and Asia. It has its headquarters in suburban Miami, Florida within Miami-Dade County. Ryder System was founded by James A. Ryder in 1933.